Looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer in north London?
QUALITY PLUMBING JOB, AND COMPETITIVE PLUMBER RATES IN NORTH LONDON!
MML PLUMBING’S GAS – HEATING – PLUMBING COST
Our prices are upfront and affordable
No call out charges
Minimum 1hr charge
100% customer satisfaction
Do you want to negotiate half-day (4 hours) and full-day (8 hours) rates?
Do you need a fixed price for your work?
Call our friendly office team today to negotiate the pricing!
Smaller jobs can be fixed within 2 hours without the need for an estimate or quoted price.
Our engineers can fix the emergency work on the same day.
OUR COMPANY HOURLY PRICES
Affordable rates to local homeowners, businesses, and landlords.
PLUMBING SERVICE HOURLY PRICES
|8 AM – 5 PM||5 PM – 9 PM|
GAS SERVICE HOURLY PRICES
|8 AM – 5 PM||5 PM – 9 PM|
Cooker or Hob Installation £110 (with labour and pipework supplied up to 1 meter)
Disconnecting the old cooker or hob and installing a new one!
CENTRAL HEATING SERVICE HOURLY PRICES
|8 AM – 5 PM||5 PM – 9 PM|
THE BENEFIT OF USING OUR PLUMBING AND HEATING SERVICES:
Fully qualified, competent, polite, helpful plumbers!
Fantastic, affordable pricing!
Professional equipment for quality work!
Fast booking system, plumbing emergency same day or next day availability!
Quick response to your call, 24/7 online estimate! Prior calls!
Call us today for more information!
FREE online estimation.
OUR FOREVER OFFER!
Help always matters
20% off – from all our services: for Cancer Patients & Survivors!
Our Company joined to help hand in hand with Ellie’s Friends Foundation, to help those who needed it the most. This offer is endless and never expires.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates (Cp12- up to 3 appliances) – £95
This is mandatory for landlords by the law. You can pay your engineer on the site with cash or card, no transfer accepted.
Boiler Services & CP12 prices– £145
We provide gas safety certificates and we make sure your home is safe. With this little extra investment, you can avoid expensive breakdowns.
FIXED PRICE FOR HOMEOWNERS
Boiler Service Checks price– £89
You can prevent any breakdown and avoiding expensive repairs in the future.
Cooker or Hob Install – £110 / installation
Installation price £110
Fitting and pipework supplied up to 2 meters.
Pre-Purchase Plumbing Survey Price- £100
The visual inspection by a highly qualified tradesman can take between 30 minutes to 1,5 hours.
Pre- Purchase Central Heating Survey Price- £100
The visual inspection by a gas safe registered engineer can take between 30 minutes to 1,5 hours.
NEW BOILER INSTALLATION COST
Our quote lasts for 1 month after expires, you can apply for a new one if you haven’t used it.
Installation package price includes
- Pipework, filter, cleaning flush, cleaning chemicals, gas certificate, warranty registration, paperwork, other materials, labour, and boilers if need us to supply
- Warranty Up to 10 – YRS parts and labour by the manufacturer
UNDERSTAND YOUR PAYMENT – GUIDANCE & HELP
How do we charge?
- The hourly prices are the time while the engineer is on the site.
- The minimum booking time is 1 hour, this means the minimum charge is 1 hour, even if the work takes 40 minutes, still 1 hour. Then in 30-minute instalments.
- In some circumstances, we calculate a fixed price (over £1000).
- For every other work, there is a 1-hour charge for the call-out. Small jobs can be fixed within 2 hrs!
- We keeping the unpaid invoices for 7 days, and transfer it to our Debt Collection Agency afterwards.
Every person’s time is valuable. Please, respect our time and if you need to cancel, give us at least 24 hrs. If you wish to cancel 5 hrs before your visit, only do if it is necessary. As we have a schedule for our experts they might be on the way for you already, and also we are prioritizing our calls. If your appointment is on Monday morning, still can contact us by e-mail if you need to cancel, over the weekend.
Over 24 hrs, before your appointment, it is free.
Within 24 hrs, a £20 charge will apply.
Within 5 hours then we will charge £50, for the engineer’s time.
RECALL POLICY/ WARRANTY
We provide a solid guarantee to our customers
ON GAS-RELATED WORKS
After The Installation
Up to 10 yrs of parts & Labour manufacturer warranty
After we fit the new gas boiler, we can give you up to 10 years warranty. MML Plumbing registers your boiler with the manufacturer and they will come out to fix your issue for up to 10 years. Installation is a prior call for us.
BOILER REPAIR WARRANTY
When we carrying out repair works, and if unlikely any problem occur, related to our work ( T & C apply *)
We will return to your home and fix the issue for no price if:
- Within our warranty policy time
- If there is a problem with the boiler part we supplied and changed
- If the issue is the same or related to our work
- We will investigate if there was someone else who tried to fix or touched the boiler after we left! (third party, another gas engineer, other company, customer, handyman, etc…)
- We prioritize our calls
- If you are out of your warranty, we still can go back, but that will be chargeable
We provide 3 months warranty on our labour! Materials that we supplied we provide you with a warranty until the manufacturer provides a warranty for us. Regarding our labour, we are only able to give a guarantee, as long as it is related to our work, or no one else was tried to fix it! (including the customer, handyman, another plumber, or other company) T&C apply*
NON-GUARANTEED WORKS – PRIMARY RULES
If you ask us to go ahead and repair old damaged parts even though our plumber has advised against it:
- Then it will be marked ‘Guarantees not applicable’ on the job note, and we will send it to you via email. Unfortunately, in cases like this, our guarantee does not apply.
- For example: If you want our plumber to put a new part in an old damaged unit, it is likely to break down again soon. We can also visit you, but this will be chargeable.
Payments can be made only directly to the engineers
- By card
- Card or Cash on-site
- We don’t accept transfers
- If anyone in your household showing COVID-19 symptoms, you have to let us know!
- Due to the current Covid-19, our engineers are always wearing PPE. We kindly ask you to keep your social distance. Wear a mask, to protect yourself, our engineers, and others. Prices preferred to pay by card.
- Payment must be made in full by card or cash.
- Quote my job
- Invoices show a full description. Received via e-mail.
- The full price list clearly displayed.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
What is the average markup on plumbing parts?
Typically we mark up our materials as low as 15 %.
What is the average daily price for a plumber?
We estimate that a typical day rate will range from £450 to £550.
Do you have a plumber price list?
Our plumbing costs are clear, and well displayed here above
How much will the work cost?
The type of work you require, the time of the day it required, the material you needed will all affect the final price. But we can reassure you, there is no hidden cost at MML Plumbing.
What payment methods do you accept?
Cash or Card. However, no bank transfer will be accepted.
AREAS WE COVER IN NORTH LONDON
POSTCODES WE COVER
Call us today! We’re Phone Call Away In North London!